|Categoría del empleo||Educación / Formación|
|Lugar de trabajo||León, Matagalpa, Estelí, Jinotega y Granada|
|Salario estimado||500 US$ al mes|
|Tipo de posición||Por contrato / Temporario|
|Fecha de Inicio||Marzo 2014|
|Idiomas requeridos||Bilingual: 100% English and Spanish fluency (written and verbal)|
|Experiencia mínima||No se requiere experiencia, 1 Año de Experiencia|
|Preparación||• Bilingual: 100% English and Spanish fluency (written and verbal)|
• Strong time management skills. Always on time and self-motivated
• Knowledge of basic computer skills to elaborate excel spread sheets and documents in word. Experience with google docs.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Experience working with diverse populations and ability to build and maintain community relationships
• Strong team player.
• Detail oriented.
• Enjoys working with and teaching youth.
• Committed, flexible to job needs
• Experience working in an educational travel settings preferred, but not required
• Experience managing budgets preferred but not required
• Experience living and working in the developing world (For foreign applicants)
• Experience translating preferable but not required
|Habilidades y Funciones||March to May - Program Development|
• Network in local communities, set-up field trips, speakers and educational activities.
• Partner with local organizations to establish service learning activities
• Develop a fully detailed plan for the delegations (arriving in June, July and August).
• Use responsibly Global Glimpse’s resources and spend wisely to ensure all activities are within budget.
• Manage all program logistics (food, transportation, accommodation, health, safety and relationship with providers)
June, July and August:
• Execute the 3 week itineraries you built.
• Attend to all participant needs. In-Country Coordinators are on call 24/7during delegations (June, July and August).
• Ensure US students and leaders have a meaningful, inspirational, fun, safe and educational experience in Nicaragua.
• Mentoring: Lead and guide personal development and growth in participants.
• Problem-solve changes in schedules and address emergencies
• Manage delegation budgets and track all delegation expenses.
|Breve descripción del trabajo||Lead and manage the Global Glimpse program in León, Matagalpa, Estelí, Jinotega or Granada. The program coordinator will work under the Global Glimpse Country Director to create and execute multiple three-week itineraries focused on global education, service, and leadership for diverse delegations of high school students from the United States. |
Each delegation is comprised of 20-25 students, two educators and two In-country Program Coordinators. From March – May the In-Country Coordinators will develop and execute meaningful, inspirational and fun programs in their designated city. Each Coordinator will receive approximately 3 weeks of initial and follow-up training. The position runs from March through the end of August, 2013.
To apply, please email CV and a letter of interest (no less than a page long) detailing your qualifications and interest in the position
before January 31st, 2014.
|Beneficios||Salario + Prestaciones sociales de ley|
Encuentra24.com no es el anunciante de este clasificado y no es responsable del bien, producto, foto, servicio o la información anunciada. No participa de la transacción y no es intermediario, ni comisiona de la venta, o alquiler de lo ofrecido.