House in Puntarenas in front of the beach
- The buildings consist of 3 floors of solid concrete construction and anti-seismic with foundations to support a fourth floor.
Built 30 years ago
- All the construction is of first quality with all the flat ceilings of Cristóbal
- Land totally facing the sea
- Adjoining to the north with asphalt road of 14m of track. To the west with public street of gravel of 14m of track. To the east with residence of the architect Jorge Arce Montiel and to the south with the beach.
- The land measures approximately 8,600m2 (92,450 ft 2), including excess.
- The buildings or built area are approximately 2300m2 (24,725 feet 2) and the perimeter wall of 1,115m2 (11,986 feet 2)
It consists of:
- 10 rooms, 11 bathrooms, a spacious lounge with bar, two rooms, dining room, kitchen, large sun terrace, large covered terrace around the pool, large wine cellar, machine room, water pumps and automatic garden irrigation , deep well with 2 spouts, 3 tender yards with area for washer and dryer, built-in apartment for servants, bar and snacks bar in front of the pool, gardens with concrete paths around the residence, large parking area and 3 garages, deep well with pump, pool of 10m x 6m fully equipped with pumps and filters, four ceramic murals by the national artist C. Céspedes, surrounded by concrete block walls, full lighting of gardens with palm trees and fruit trees, property also has piped water, electricity supply and tel.
Located in Puntarenas, Monseñor Sanabria Hospital, 800 m West or Hilton Double Tree Resort, 300 m east.
Price for sale: $850.000