Publish Ad Publish Ads

Garabito | Beautiful 8.8ha Puntarenas 400m away from Interamericana

$250,000.00 
8416 7037
View phone
8874 5926
View phone
You need to enable javascript to use full functionality!
Services for users
  • Category: Land
  • Sent: 13/01/2021
  • Location: Garabito
  • Price: $250,000.00
  • Price/m² of land: $2.80
  • Title: Titled Property
  • Lot Size in m²: 88973
Benefits
  • Near Transit
  • Plane
  • Water system
  • Electrïcity
  • Easy Acces
Details ID.: 18523092 Beautiful 8.8ha Puntarenas 400m away from Interamericana

The farm has an area of ​​88,973 square meters.

It is located 400m south of the Inter-American highway accessing from the entrance of Aranjuez and has another entrance through Caballo Blanco, 700m South.

Travel time from San José: 55 minutes

80% of the property is flat and the remaining 20% ​​with small gradients of no more than 25 degrees.

It has a nice view of the Gulf of Nicoya.

Approximately 1.1 km of perimeter, surrounded by gravel road in excellent condition.

It has the public services of electricity, drinking water and AyA pipes.

There is no regulatory plan in the area for which there are no restrictions on the use of it.

Contact advertiser
8416 7037
View phone
8874 5926
View phone
Visit advertiser website Other ads of this user
You need to enable javascript to use full functionality!

Search similar Land