This fully furnished hacienda style villa is an excellent investment opportunity with everything you need to start operating immediately. Offering two beautiful and lush courtyards this vila is in the center of the quaint historical town of Antón. The 327.68m2 (3,527.11 sf) property was remodeled in 2013 to offer comfortable rooms and many alfresco areas for the guests’ enjoyment while maintaining the traditional style and local cachet.
The villa is actually comprised of two contiguous titled properties (fincas) as per the plans provided. When operating it as a hotel, one finca could be the owner’s residence and the other outfitted as a 9 room boutique hotel.
The smaller residence has:
● One very large master bedroom with closets and opening to the first inner courtyard
● A furnished living room or multipurpose room with security door access to the street
● A study with a window onto the courtyard
● A dining room with a large table and chairs
● A fully equipped kitchen
● An ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom
● A half bath by the living room
● Ceiling fans in every room
● Traditional decorations
● A luscious inner courtyard garden
Both residences are fully contiguous and conveniently communicate through a secured doorway between the kitchen of the small residence and the terrace/dining area of the large house.
The electricity and plumbing of the entire villa are all new. Water is supplied by an on-site well.
The larger house presents:
● 9 fully furnished bedrooms with a variety of bed closets and ceiling fans
● 9 ensuite bathrooms
● A furnished living room and information/reception area
● A kitchen with stove oven and cabinets
● A shared dining area with plenty of seating
● 2 covered terraces
● A laundry room
● 2 storage rooms
● Traditional decorations
● A luscious central courtyard garden
This property has huge potential in so many ways. It can easily be run as a boutique hotel or family hostel, or a co-living / coworking site. Alternatively it could be used as office space for one or more companies, especially in today’s ‘tele-work’ environment. It would also be an ideal vacation home for a large extended family.
About the location:
The villa is right in the heart of Antón, steps away from the church and central plaza. This lovely traditional panamanian village offers restaurants, shops, grocery stores, all the useful services needed, schools, clinics, many social or sporting events, and Antón’s renowned traditional festivities!
Antón is also less than 30 minutes from many beaches and the mountains, and it is centrally located for all of Antón’s renowned traditional festivities.
To coordinate a visit, contact us at WhatsApp or email info(at)pgsrealty.com