3br, 3 bath spectacular Panama fully-furnished home with private pool in Los Altos de Cerro Azul – inside gated and secure section of Chagres National Park
$295,000 USD fully-furnished home with private swimming pool inside a gated community (24 hrs. manned security) in Los Altos de Cerro Azul within Chagres National Park in Panama. This home is in a lush and tranquil forest-covered mountain expatriate community surrounded by breathtaking views of the Panama Canal, Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. Numerous walking/hiking trails meander along the river banks through dense forests leading to stunning waterfalls and natural swimming pools.
This gated community of Los Altos de Cerro Azul is a mecca for bird lovers and nature/wildlife enthusiasts where toucans, monkeys, three-toed sloths, hummingbirds, iridescent blue butterflies, stick insects, colorful bird species and countless types of plants can be admired from this spacious property.
Los Altos de Cerro Azul is conveniently located 25 minutes by car high above Tocumen International Airport and 45 minutes from Panama City. This home is exactly 22 km from the Tocumen International Airport at 800 meters up a scenic and paved mountain road. The property is child and pet friendly as it is enclosed within a high concrete, gated wall which offers complete privacy in addition to security.
It is rare to own a private residence situated inside a national park anywhere around the world. Being in the midst of nature and wildlife is one of the many attributes this home has to offer. Chagres National Park delights visitors with a place to kayak, raft, fish, hike, swim and meet the indigenous Embera tribe.
Panama uses the US dollar as its currency and is one of the best overseas retirement destinations; it offers special benefits for retirees including a residence visaand many discounts on restaurants, hotels, tours, airfare, medicines, etc.
• lot size 3,196 m2 (0.8 Acre)
• low cost of living
• many points of interest (Panama Canal, mountain communities, indigenous tribes, spectacular islands, gondola ride to rain forest canopy)
• brand new international airport ready to open soon
• 1st class national airline (Copa)
• metro system with wide-ranging coverage to city
• extensive business/work opportunities for investors/home owners
• same electrical system as Canada & USA (120/240V, 60 Hz)
• Community Clubhouse includes restaurant, tennis courts, swimming pool, language lessons, & special events (Easter, Christmas, weddings, birthdays, etc.)
Sale price: $ 290,000.00 negotiable
For more information contact Carlos Zavarse al 507 64196733