HACIENDA EL MIRADOR - 10 minutes from RIO HATO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Hacienda El Mirador – Phase 3 - 450M2 LOTS
With more than 300 houses sold, NOW IN PHASE 3
BUILDING HOUSES SINCE 2004
From $79,900.00 - $160,000.00 (3 bed/2 bath - 4 bed/3bath).is a gated community specially design for people that wants to retire in a peaceful atmosphere. It is located in Antón, a 25,000 people calm town, 90 minutes from Panama City, 10 minutes from the new Internatoinal Airport at Rio Hato and beautiful beaches sush as Playa Blanca, Santa Clara, among others and surrounded by beautiful rivers and mountains.
With asphalt streets and exclusive asphalt street entrance from interamerican highway. We have 3 and 4 bedrooms houses with a social area that has swimming pool and children playground.
Lots from 450m2 – 4,845 sqft.
• Gated Community
• Perimetral wall
• Automatic electric gate
• Social area, children and adults swimming pool.
Maintenance fee $45.00 to begin, further revisions done by owners association.
You can find floor plans in our web site www.haciendaelmirador.com
House comes with:
• Roof Insulation
• Drywall / Gypsum Ceilings
• Hot Water pipes in bathrooms, kitchen and laundry closet
• Cable Tv, Internet or Phone Outlets in 2 bedrooms and living area
• Kitchen cabinets
• Closet Doors
• Ceramic tile (floor)
• Air conditioning outlets
• Security Bars in windows and glass sliding door
• Grass in front yard, not in the back
• Asphalt roads, concrete sidewalks
• Private garden swimming pool optional
• Granite countertop in kitchen (Sunset Style houses)
• Sliding windows (Sunset Style houses)
• 9’-00” height ceilings (Sunset Style houses)
We have many Canadians, Americans, and retired Panamanians living in the first, second and third phase of our project (300 houses)
10 minutes from beautiful beach resorts, such as Royal Decameron Hotel and Casino, Playa Blanca and Santa Clara and 90 minutes from Panama City .
We are located in No.1 area for tourism development in Panama so you can rent your property and make money out of it. Ask about property management options.